El Plumerillo International Airport is the only airport in Mendoza. Planes from different parts of the world depart and arrive. If you want to know how to get from Mendoza airport to the tourist center, where the restaurants, hotels, hostels, shops and some of the city’s tourist attractions are located, keep reading this article.
And if you plan to go there, don’t forget to also check out the essential tips to save a lot on your trip to Argentina. This is great advice, worth it and will save you a lot in planning your trip and stay. Your trip to Argentina will cost you cheaper than you thought and you can enjoy your trip even more. Now find out how to get from Mendoza Airport to the city center.
- Being able to use your mobile phone in Buenos Aires.
- Argentina and anywhere else in the world is great.
- Because it ends up being very useful.
- You can use the applications of tourist sites and cities.
- The discount voucher apps.
- If you rent a car you save about 100 euros by not having to rent GPS because you can use the mobile phone.
- You can search for addresses and times of places.
- Check the weather forecast to plan visits and of course stay connected with everyone through the apps and post your photos of the trip to Argentina on social networks.
- If you wish.
- Check out our tips for using your cell phone at will in Argentina.
- It is super cheap and you can use your cell phone all day in Buenos Aires.
- Mendoza and anywhere else in Argentina and the world.
- If you go to other countries on the same trip.
- And by using the Internet on your mobile phone.
- You can look for everything about how to get from Mendoza airport to the center when you are there.
Now that you have seen everything about how to get from Mendoza airport to the city center, a good tip for those who travel to Argentina to visit cities other than Buenos Aires is that the sites, cities, natural parks, deserts, outlets and all the Attractions are far away, renting a car is a great option. Not to mention that with a car you can discover other cities of Argentina that are nearby, explore its roads that are beautiful and the landscapes and natural places along the way that are incredible. If you want, learn all about Argentina car rental here with amazing tips and how to get a great price using great price comparators.
A very important tip that we reinforce for all those who plan to travel outside Brazil is that they do not forget to take out international travel insurance, this is very important and no one should travel without one to avoid problems abroad. You know it’s very cheap, check out our article on international travel insurance for Argentina with everything you need to know about it, what are the best insurance and tips to make excellent insurance at an incredible price while you save a lot.
What to do in Buenos Aires: tips on what to do and get to know in the city How to transport money to Argentina: the best ways to carry your Argentine pesos Tourist Towns of Argentina: The most famous and visited cities of Argentina How to find budget hotels in Argentina: an amazing researcher and excellent advice.